Trinity is the dream of Lorie and David Pearsall. They both have a history in health and wellness.
Lorie was a nurse aide/home health aide for over 20 years. This experience included assisting patients with PT/OT, working with each individual as their needs dictated. After retiring, she went back to Morrisville College and earned a two year Associate Degree in Massage Therapy. She is continually adding to her education to increase the quality of care for her clients. In April of 2012, she complete 16 hours of orthopedic massage and 4 hours of Thai on table @ the AMTA Conference. She is currently continuing her education with these two modalities.
- 2012 Graduate of Morrisville College, Associates of Applied Science in Massage Therapy
- Included training in both Western and Eastern forms of massage, including one full semester with focus on medical massage
- 4/27/2012 Pelvic Stabilization "The Key to Structural Integration", Instructor James Waslaski 4CEUs
- 4/27/2012 Pelvic Stabilization & Complicated Knee Conditions, Instructor James Waslaski 4 CEUs
- 4/28/2012 Orthopedic Massage for Complicated Lower Extremity Conditions, Instructor James Waslaski 4 CEUs
- 4/28/2012 Orthopedic Massage for Complicated Shoulder Conditions & Double Crush Phenomenon, Instructor James Waslaski 4 CEUs
- 4/29/2012 Side Lying Thai for the Table: BodySaver Method instructor Patrick Lee Ingrassia 4CEUs
- 10/6/2013 Cervical Treatment of Forward Head Posture & Headaches, instructor Theresa Contos, 8 credit hours, The ASCEND Center, Syracuse, New York spondored by AMTA
- 7/25-27/2014 Oncology Training: Massage for People Living with Cancer by Jean VanEtter, BA, MBA, LMT. This was sponsored by Crouse Hospital's Integrative Medicine
- 2/26/2017 Soft Tissue Melting - Deep Tissue through light touch, 6 hours CEU through Cross Country Education held in Syracuse
- 3/17/2017 Myofascial Release - Clinical Applications, 6 hours CEU through Cross Country Education held in Syracuse
Lorie has used massage along with movement therapies to maintain her own health over the last 15 years. She has a personal history of fibromyalgia and back injuries. Her interests lie in movement therapies such as Qi Gong and dance, as well as nutrition and Reiki.
David has always taken care of others. As a member of the Morrisville Fire Department since 1975 he has donated thousands of hours to help others through fire fighting, education and as a medic. While Lorie was going to school, David physically built their dream at Trinity and maintains the physical buildings and landscape. David also has a landscaping business.
©2013 Trinity Wellness Center
All Rights Reserved
3723 Clark Rd, Morrisville, New York 13408